Official theme song

Thursday, December 20, 2007

2004 Estancia Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles Keyes Canyon Ranches


We've had Estancia's Pinot Noir and it wasn't bad – this one is about $13 at the local grocery store but they had a buy one, get one for 10 cents deal so I grabbed two for $13.10.

A fairly weak nose – I don't get much of anything really – other than a hint of earth.

The palate brings a bit of smokey oak, cherry, a touch of sweetness, and even a bit of cola, The tannins struck as mild but they come through as it lingers on the palate.

Strawberries come through on the finish.

For $13 – no. For $6.65 – absolutely. Not a bad bottle and perfectly good for under $10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drank this wine tonight and the first glass-or two was so light, smookey,yet fruity. I love it. Can't beat the price.
I thought it was a very expensive wine.