Things have gotten off topic a bit here, so let's get back on track....
I spoke of (subtle) changes before, here are a few of note:
1) All posts are categorized with an array of tags - country/state/region, varietal, and, if it's logical, producer.
2) Effective immediately, the ten point system is dead. I'm selling out and going with the 100 point scale that's basically standard in the wine world. Details on that can be found here.
3) Effective immediately, the official "value" designation is dead. I will comment on the wine's relative value, but the cost of a wine will not have any effect on its rating.
4) Prices given will only reflect approximate retail cost...referring to sales and clearance deals is pointless, isn't it? I know I can come off a little proactive, and for that I'm sorry.
5) I'm going to try to tweet interesting wine related links with a greater deal of frequency - check it out over here.
6) Do you have any suggestions? Site related? Wineries to hit up (within, let's say, eight hours of Chicago)? Let me know.
7) I'm still with Coco.